Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baby Shower Invitations





Hey all-

Well, just wanted to spread the word about this:





If you didn't receive the facebook invite, let me know so you can be counted if you'd like to come. Honestly, I tried to invite people that lived close, but I was going cross-eyed by the time I was done going through my friends list. If I didn't invite you, it isn't because I don't love you. Its because we are either not friends on facebook, or the aforementioned cross-eyed-ness caused me to miss clicking on your name. If you think you can make it, and didn't get a facebook "official" invite, let me know so I can add you to the event guest list. My little sister is throwing it for me and doesn't have a million zillion dollars to send out hard copy invites via mail so we are trying to as much as we can digitally to save on postage.

If you're wondering, I was going to register places, but then I realized it was kind of a waste of time because few people actually use the registry. Jeff and I have purchased most of the big stuff. If you plan to bring a gift just know that we are in need of clothing (onesies, sleepers, outfits, you name it, we will take it!), diapers (size Newborn and 1), burp cloths, blankets...you know, the usual stuff. However, if you come, don't feel obligated to bring a gift. I know how gas prices are and if you are driving from outside of Idaho Falls, I would be honored by just your presence!

I love you all, and I am so grateful for my wonderful friends. I am feeling a little lonely these days, as Jeff is back in school, so it will be a nice break to just get together with friends and celebrate. I know that a few of "the husbands" will be throwing a party across the street (with kids) so if you want to make it a "family" event, the more the merrier is our motto. :)

Hugs and loves until next time darlings!

No comments: