Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Life and the Pursuit of Patience


Well,

Time and life march on.

Sad news...Jeff didn't get the job in Las Vegas. He can reapply when he is closer to graduation, they were actually quite impressed with him, but have no positions that are guaranteed to be open in 6 months when he graduates- so right now its just a waiting game. There are plenty more companies that come recruiting at the College of Technology requesting to see ONLY people in their last semester, so we have some more options and more time.

I'm not going to lie...I cried...I was worried, and then I decided to get over it. I am operating on faith. I have faith that God has a plan for me and my little family and obviously Vegas was not a part of that plan. I have faith that because Jeff is a hard worker and is constantly on the job hunt that we will find the job he is supposed to have and be led to the place we are supposed to live for a while. God is good, he loves us, and as long as we are willing to do the work we need to do- He will bless us with what we need and guide us to where He needs us to go.

I just need to pull up my big girl pants and be patient. Patience seems to be the one virtue God is constantly trying to teach me to have...I have gotten better, but obviously if he continues to try my patience, I could still use some work. Hooray for the Refiner's Fire!

I feel kind of like a bad mommy...I realized that I hadn't taken any pregnancy pictures in 6 weeks! I decided since I had some time, I should take some today, and Jeff even got in on the action.

So darlings, I present to you the 18 weeks baby book page! (Even though I'm almost 19 weeks...Shhhh if you don't tell, I won't...LOL)
Hugs and loves until next time darlings!

1 comment:

TCB said...

Is that a baby bump?! How cute! *Squeal!*