Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Meal Plan Sept 11 to 25

Its that time again, darlings!

MEAL PLANNING TIME?

Were you dying with eager anticipation awaiting my post? I'm sorry.

I had the meal plan half done on Monday, and would have finished but I was teaching quite a few voice lessons and then I officially finished it yesterday and we went shopping.

The awesome news? This meal plan turned out to be surprisingly cheap. Your results may vary depending on what you already have in your house, but we only spent $147 on groceries. Go me! I love it when I'm thrifty without even realizing it!

Without further ado...here are your next two weeks of dinners (with applicable links). Happy cooking!

(P.S. I'm thinking I may do Crock-tober....31 days of meals in the crock pot with links to the recipes and a review...What do y'all think?)

1. Breadstick Pizza Casserole
2. Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
3. Slow Cooker "Bourbon" Chicken (uses apple juice instead, tastes the same.)
4. Monterey Chicken
5. Korean Beef and Rice (Slow Cooker Variation HERE)
6. Sweet and Sour Pork
7. Forgotten Chicken 
8. Chicken Curry
9. Copycat Noodles and Co. Penne Rosa
10. Pioneer Woman's Monday Night Stir Fry (I'm doing it minus the Peanut Oil)
11. Crock Pot Porcupine Meatballs
12. Crock Pot Roasted Chicken (I know this was on the meal plan a few weeks ago or last week, can't remember which, but it never got made, so I decided I'd better throw it on here again so that the whole chicken sitting in my freezer would stop taking up space. LOL)
13. Buffalo Chicken Bites
14. Cheeseburger Macaroni

Hugs and Loves until next time, darlings!

No comments: