Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blackberry Blues...

So....

My cell phone decided to go to touch screen heaven...I'm a little peturbed, and going crazy. Its true, once you buy a Blackberry, it becomes a CRACKberry! I feel like half of me is missing, its just so convenient to have everything at my fingertips....

Let's not even talk about the fact that about 3/4 of my friends ONLY communicate via text message and guess what I need so that I can text them or even access the text message inbox...thats right....a FUNCTIONING touch screen...

I'm apparently without my phone until tomorrow, but I think that is being optimistic...Verizon says I'll have my new phone tomorrow, I think its more likely that I'll have it next week sometime...Uggggghhhhh...

In the meantime, for those of you who actually do have my number....I can receive calls still on my broken Bl(Cr)ackberry, and I can call out using voice command...so I guess I'm not completely unable to communicate, I just can't communicate the way most of you want me to.

Hugs and Loves until next time!

Britt

2 comments:

Meikjn said...

hey, I have not had any contact in forever what is new? I am old fashioned so I can talk to you without texting. I hope you are happy!
Meikjn

Tenise said...

I just got a blackberry Monday. Can I just say I.AM.IN.LOVE!! Mine isn't one with a touch screen. (My last touch screen gave me fits.) But, I LOVE it. Did you know it's really really easy to blog from your blackberry?