Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Meal Planning... 2 more weeks of Dinners! :)

Sorry this post is a little late. I've been crazy busy these last few weeks between Autism group classes, therapy for Faith, and CLOSING ON OUR HOUSE...yep...we're home owners...

Unfortunately, we can't live in our house until the end of February. We closed much faster than we thought we would, and we decided to be nice to the sellers and let them have some more time since their house is nowhere near ready. They were hoping to have at least their garage finished by the end of February so they could store all their big stuff there and not have to worry about carting it to storage in the house where they will be living with family members until their house is done and then having to cart it back when their house is done. They actually asked if they could rent from us for a few months, but that won't work for us, or for the type of loan we have...so we found a happy medium.

So...here is the meal planning list for the next two weeks. Happy cooking, darlings! (Note, I didn't give links for the taco soup recipe or lasagna recipe. Most people generally have their own recipes. If I have time, the day I make them, I will share mine. As far as the Cowboy Beans are concerned, the recipe is on my old recipe blog, and almost unreadable because of an issue I'm having with the HTML there. I will repost it when I make it. I'm still waiting on the recipe for French Dip Sammies from my sister, I love her recipe and she has yet to send it to me, and I just got the Carne Asada recipe from a friend, but she sent it via a Facebook message, so it looks like another recipe I have to post when I make it. I'm sure you're all smart enough to know how to find your own if you're dying to make it, though...LOL)

1. Smothered Pork Chops
2. Best Crock Pot Chicken
3. Chili's Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta
4. Teriyaki Chicken
5. Crispy Onion Chicken
6. Pizza Rolls
7. Taco Soup
8. Lasagna
9. Wendy's Spicy Chicken Filet Copycat
10. Meatball Subs
11. Cowboy Beans
12. French Dip Sammies
13. Carne Asada
14. Sweet BBQ Chicken

No comments: