Friday, July 12, 2013

2 Week Dinner Plan

Feeling a little hum drum in your cooking efforts? Having a case of "What to Make?"

Here's what we're eating in our house for dinners for the next two weeks. Most of the meals are crock pot/hot weather friendly since its been nice and toasty here in Rock Springs, WY; however, a few of my husband's favorites that have to go in the oven have made the roster this time around. I will post the links next to the meals I have internet recipes for, and post my personal recipes as I make them. If you just can't wait, I'm sure you're resourceful and know a guy (*cough*Pinterest*cough*) that can give you the down and dirty on how to make a particular menu item that I haven't posted a how-to for yet...

Bon appetit, Darlings!

(In no particular order)

1- Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Chicken (here) *note* I am playing with this as a freezer meal (ie all the ingredients are in a freezer bag with the chicken but the tapioca). I'll let you know how it goes.
2- Fajita Foil Packs (here)
3- Slow Cooker Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki sauce (using the recipe for the marinade that I made grilled ones with here. Seeing how it works in the good old crock pot...again, I'll let you know how it works out.)
4- Crock Pot Curry (here)
5- Cafe Rio Pork Burritos (here)
6- Pizza Rolls (here)
7- Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos (going to play around with this as a freezer meal. Recipe here.)
8- Crock Pot Spaghetti (the meal that keeps on giving recipe for sauce here. I will be using the extras for the next 2 meals that follow)
9- Zuchinni Parmesan (recipe to come, its an original by me, but  you can find other recipes for it on the net.)
10- Volcano Meatball Subs (recipe for meatballs here.)
11- Breakfast Burritos (I will be using my own recipe, I will also be freezing some for easy breakfasts since Breakfast Burritos are a HUGE hit in my house...recipe to come)
12- Teriyaki Chicken (here) *note* I played around with pre-prepping some marinade and freezing the chicken in it so it marinades as it defrosts, I will let you know how it goes.
13- Meat Loaf (this one is from my old recipe blog and almost impossible to read, so I am going to do it again, this time with step by step guide and pictures)
14- Sloppy joes (again, my own recipe. I think I am also going to play around with freezing the sauce and defrosting it to add to the meat after its browned...I'm still going back and forth on that one. If it happens, you will definitely hear about it.)

No comments: