Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Mr. Nielson

This will be a short post-

Today I have been thinking a lot about something my husband said the other day...

I was getting ready for the day, finishing my makeup and he came into the bathroom and just stared...

I asked him what was wrong, assuming that he was sad I'd put on makeup (he prefers me without, I prefer me with...what's a girl to do?)

He just stared, smiled and said, "I just can't believe that you once thought you were a factory reject."

I wanted to cry- but instead I kissed him-gave him a big, fat, wet smooch...

When I miss him like I'm missing him right now, its nice to have those moments to think about. I love him so much and I am so blessed that he loves me...

Its amazing what having an amazing husband can do for your self-esteem...

You're right Jeffry- I can't believe I ever believed I was a factory reject either...because you've loved me so well that I can't remember what it was like to feel that way.

Just one question for you, my dear Mr. Nielson, MY Mr. Nielson- is forever okay with you? because its certainly okay with me.

Hugs and wishing for your happily ever afters!

No comments: