Wednesday, August 28, 2013

2 Week Meal Plan

Sorry this is a few days late friends. :) Here is another list of 2 weeks of meals with links (if applicable)

1. French Bread Pizza ( I will do a tutorial on this one if necessary...you basically buy a loaf of french bread, top it with your favorite pizza sauce, toppings and cheese and bake it in the oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes- or until the cheese is bubbly)

2. Slow Cooker Root Beer Pulled Pork 

3. Ham and Potato Soup (I will be adapting THIS recipe)

4. Panda Express Orange Chicken Copycat (*Note* I made this last night. I didn't add the water because I couldn't find cornstarch and it did thicken enough to be a sauce. I added 1/4 cup of orange juice instead of juice of 1 orange.  The only change I am going to make would be to add about half the ketchup it calls for and then it will probably be spot on! Jeff liked it which is all that matters.)

5. Honey Lime Enchiladas (You will notice a few repeats from the last meal plan. Jeff was gone to the oil fields and I just didn't have the energy to make a full meal for me and two toddlers so there were a few nights we had canned soup and mac and cheese instead of what was on the meal plan. Jeff has been wanting these so I made sure to put it back on the rotation this time.)

6. Skinny Crock Pot Pizza Casserole 

7. Corn and Cheese Chowder in Homemade Bread Bowls

8. Melt in Your Mouth Slow Cooker Pot Roast  (*Note* Made this on Sunday! It was DELICIOUS!  I didn't have cola so I used root beer instead and it was still sooooo yummy! Definitely worth running around the store looking for Heinz Chili Sauce- its by the condiments p.s.- definitely will be back on rotation sometime in the future!)

9. Chicken Parmesan- My recipe is so easy and is HERE!

10. Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken with Root Veggies (I'll be combining several recipes for this. I will blog about it and let you know how it turns out. :)  However, if you just can't wait, there are plenty of Pinterest pins and recipes at food.com that will explain how to do it.)

11. Jeff's Favorite Meatloaf (didn't get made AGAIN...I really am going to do my best to get it done during this rotation. Jeff is going back out to the field, so I'm hoping he is home before this 2 weeks of meals is over so I have a chance to make it while he's here!!!!)

12. Slow Cooker French Dip Sammies 

13. Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken

14. Oven Baked Stew (In the Slow Cooker)

Happy meal planning! Feel free to share. :)

Bon Appetit, darlings!

1 comment:

Stephanie May Anderson said...

This post comes at a perfect time- when I'm hunting for slow cooker meals and fast and easy dinners. School is back in session and this full-time worker needs some serious meal planning help! THANK YOU!!