Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Anyone got a Dunce Cap I can Borrow?

The day was uneventful...we didn't even go to the fireworks. Just had lunch with my sister Amber and her family, and dinner with my parents, little sister Kiersten and her family...

Then I decided to do the laundry because it was spilling over the top of the hamper...then things got interesting....

I washed my husband's cell phone... and tearfully went to our bedroom to tell him what I'd done (I swear I checked ALL his pockets)

Jeff held me while I cried and laughed about it, reminding me it was just a stupid phone and that he wasn't mad...

Still feeling like a dunce...

Hoping the old bag of rice trick will save it since I found it before it went through the dryer...(which would have fried it beyond the possibility of saving it)

Still feeling like a dunce...

I guess we all have THOSE days...

Maybe one day I will stop feeling like a dunce...

Maybe on Thursday when we pull it out of the bag of rice it will magically work...

Maybe then I'll stop feeling like a dunce...?

Hugs and pregnancy brain until next time darlings...

No comments: