Saturday, January 30, 2010

Doppelganger Week...

So, I felt a little left out this week...are you ready for the reason why?

Are you sure you want to know?

Are you positive?


....Well, this week was Celebrity Doppelganger week on Facebook...for those of you not "in the know" a doppelganger is your look-alike...someone that could be your twin. Alas, I have never been told that I look like any celebrity. I always took this as a good thing, feeling that if I didn't look like any celebrity, I therefore must be destined to be a celebrity.

I asked my friends for some help, but alas, again I am brutally rejected...no one had any suggestions for who I looked like.

So....what do I do? I turn to the internets for help...or "the cloud" as its called by Bill Gates and Steve Jobs (I learned that this week in my Music Technology class) I found this application that can read your face and tell you who you look like...The catch is, I tested it with several photos of myself, and it changes based on the angle of the picture. I thought, for kicks and giggles, since I missed out on the majority of Doppelganger week on Facebook, I would share with you in the blogosphere...

Here are the pictures I used and the top Doppelgangers for the search: =

ummmm Okay...Alyssa Milano at 78%...I guess I'll take it, but what if we try a new angle


Alright...Camilla Belle at 90%...I'll take it, she's gorgeous and she dated a Jonas Brother...but I didn't know if I really saw it....Soooo I tried again, new angle.

Okie Day, Kate Hudson 86% match....its a little closer, a little more believable, but I'm still not convinced or blown away by my "twin-ness"...one more go around....

Mandy Moore, 76%, I think personally she is a closer match than any of the others, but I'll take it...how about one more shot just for kicks and giggles...


Alright....are you ready for the match on this one...you'll laugh...

The application told me that it was unable to find any matches at all...I tried over again....several times...

Perhaps my intuition is right, perhaps I have no Doppelganger because I am destined for greatness?

If any of you have your two cents to add and another possible Doppelganger for me, I would love to hear it. Alas, I think the search for a Brittany Ann look alike is going to continue for quite some time.

BTW....thanks to my awesome photographer AKA my Big Sister AMBER for the AWESOME new publicity pics! I can't wait to see the rest of them, and neither can the voice faculty at school. They find it so refreshing to have a student who likes to get new publicity shots done every year...its always something to look forward to I guess...

Hugs and Loves until Next time!
Happy Doppelganger week!

1 comment:

Tenise said...

I think you're on to something with the "destined to be a celebrity" thing. That was my first thought when you mentioned on facebook that you didn't have a match!